Updated: March 13/2021
- Masks are mandatory
- No clients are currently allowed in the hospital - no exceptions.
- we will limit contact between people to transfer of your pet at the door
- your appointment will be conducted over the phone with the doctor while an RVT cares for your pet
- DO NOT LEAVE the parking lot during your appointment unless you have signed the consent paperwork to have your pet admitted to the hospital and/or are prepared to pay a boarding fee
- Please bring a phone to your appointment
- call (705) 472-1570 when you arrive to let the staff know you are there
- the doctor will call you during the appointment to get the pets history or and concerns you have
- please call (705)472-1570 following your appointment to take care of your bill and/or book any follow up appointments
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- we can take credit cards or VISA debit over the phone
- e-transfer is available
- debit is a last resort as the electronics act up from the frequent sanitizing
We really appreciate all of our clients co-operation through these difficult times